- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, just under your arms.
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, which is usually just above the belly button.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, making sure to go over the largest part of your bottom.
- Inseam: Measure from the inside of your leg, from the crotch to the bottom of your ankle.
- Arm length: Measure from the top of your shoulder to the bottom of your wrist.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, keeping the tape measure snug but not too tight.
- Thigh: Measure around the thickest part of your thigh, making sure to go over your knee.
It's important to measure yourself accurately to get the right size and fit. It's best to measure yourself in the underwear you plan to wear with the fitness wear, to get the most accurate measurements. If possible, ask a friend or family member to help you with measuring.